ZOVITAK ACK is a supplementary source of vitamins, is recommended in all animal species, during their growth and for boosting reproduction.
ZOVITAK ACK is a supplementary source vitamins, ascorbic acid and menadione, is recommended in all animal species, during their growth and for boosting reproduction and laying eggs in laying birds.
Particularly useful in case of stressful situations caused by heat or transportation, in high performance animals or to supplement a diet deficient in these vitamins. It can also be used during antiparasitic or
antibiotic treatments, especially with sulfamides.
• Improving nutritional efficiency and profitability in animal production.
• Building up the body’s defenses and reinforcing its natural immunity.
• Enhance body performance, immunity and increase resistant against viral and bacterial infections.
• Helping to efficiently control pathological processes.
• Providing better growth to the animals without stress.
Each 1 gm contains
For oral administration via drinking water.
Poultry: 1 Kg per 2,000 litres of drinking water during 3-5 days.
Horses, cattle: 5-10 gm per animal during 2-3 days.
Foals, calves: 5 gm per animal during 2-3 days.
Pigs, sheep, goats: 2-3 gm per animal during 2-3 days.
Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.